Nelson Branco, better known by stage name DJ Icemoon for your consideration as Club and Event DJ Producer. I am a European DJ based on Dubstep and House music style in all variables. After a break from 1998~2008, to further my passion as a Hardware & Periphery Engineer, during which time I retraced my love for music and consequently in 2008 I was reborn as both a DJ and a Composer "The Beat Confusion."
I am a live DJ and Composer with management skills and experience in marketing and promotion of Internet-based methods. I have DJ'd an infinite number of live shows since 2008 via live radio with Traxx FM, through the Internet on my web site as well as live shows on Second life® and I have also performed a number live shows around Switzerland. The experience has allowed me to connect with people across the globe and has made me grow as a musician.
• 2010 ICEMOON RECORDS® ICEMOON RECORDS®Label launched in 2010 with the AlphaProject™ as first Production Project. (Primitve | Metaphor)
• 2011 Computer DJing and it's migrations in to Numark NS7/FX w/ Serato ITCH and/or Ableton. Divers interactions with Ministry Of Sound's DJ Academy (UK) helped me find my place in the music World.
• 2011 Design Studio Team Integration | ICEMOON RECORDS® Artwork Dep.Iwa Andrews (Solz).
• 2011 Sign with Soul Shift Music label | Owner and Artist Robert Simmons (The Squeeze).
• 2012 Released "Icemoon - Elements" w/ Octane Recordings "The Fuel That Drives House Music" is a sub label of Soul Shift Music.
• 2012 Sign with WPFG Studios & WPMG Music | Owner and Producer Robin Blesh(Wolfpackalpha73).
I love the art of mixing and composing: Dubstep or/w House Style in French Touch, Tribal, Dance, Progressive, Electro, Minimal, Latin, Meren, Acid, Deep, Tech, Disco, Funk, Garage, Speed, Hip, Ghetto variables and more.
I speak: Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, English and German.
“Maybe I am egocentric, because I love what I do”